WE ARE HIRING NOW!
ADULT PSYCHIATRY + MEDICAL DIRECTOR OPPORTUNITY
Clive Behavioral Health Hospital is a new 100-bed psychiatric hospital, currently under construction, and scheduled to open in February, 2021.
The hospital will provide a full continuum of in-patient and out-patient psychiatric services to children and adolescents, and specialty programs for adults with co-occurring behavioral health and substance abuse issues. The facility will offer robust out-patient programs to address the most prevalent behavioral health concerns, including child, adolescent and family counseling; and treatment for depression, anxiety disorders and other common behavioral issues. Our new state-of-the-art 83,000 square foot facility, will have a one-story clinical support services area, and a three-story unit for In-Patient and Out-Patient services.
There is currently a 34-bed unit at MercyOne Des Moines Medical Center, which will be a part of the project, making a total of 134 beds available to the community for high quality, accessible behavioral health services. This 34-bed unit serves Adults and Seniors.
- Full Time, Employed Position
- Adult Psychiatry, + Medical Director Position
- In-Patient Setting
- Duties include: Rounding, admissions, treatment team participation, discharge summaries, medication management
- Competitive Base Salary + bonus opportunity
- Medical Director Stipend
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Paid Malpractice Insurance, including tail coverage
- PTO, CME, 401k with match, Relocation Assistance, if moving & more!
- B/C or B/E in General Psychiatry
- Iowa Medical License or ability to obtain
CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS, OR TO APPLY!
Avis Corbett | In-house Physician Recruiter
UHS | Clive Behavioral Health
O: (629) 208-5538 | M: (615) 714-8985
Universal Health Services, Inc.
Universal Health Services (UHS) is listed #268 in Forbes ranking of America's Top 500 Companies (NYSE:UHS), and is one of the nation's largest and most respected hospital management companies. Headquartered in King of Prussia, UHS & its subsidiaries operate more than 350 inpatient acute care hospitals and behavioral health facilities, and 32 outpatient and other facilities in the United States, Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom.