RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is assisting a Client firm in the Grand Rapids, Michigan (MI) job market hire an experienced iSeries RPG Developer. This is a permanent hire role and will only consider Candidates that do not require any current or future Visa sponsorship.
The iSeries RPG Developer will work on a variety of RPG Development projects including - new development, enhancements, and ongoing bug fixes and maintenance work. This position requires current RPG programming experience on the iSeries. This position comes with full benefits, annual bonus, training, paid vacation, etc. This particular role is to cover programming needs and problem resolution with RPG-based systems in an off-shift capacity. The shift to be covered is a split 2nd shift situation with additional on-call (per incident) support requirements. Some remote may also be possible with this position.
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Current programming experience in RGPLE, CLLE, DDL, SQL, and modular coding techniques
- Strong Troubleshooting experience
- Ability to work in a dedicated split shift position
- Ability to provide on-call support in addition to the split shift schedule
- Strong Customer Service focus
- Any experience with interfacing iSeries systems to other interfaces, (i.e. Mobile, Web, etc.)
- Experience in the Financial Services industry
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.