IAM Manager - Perm - Orlando, FL
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
IAM Manager Requirements:
* 5-10 years IAM experience in an enterprise environment
* The ability to lead a small team of IAM engineers
* Strong attention to detail combined with the ability to document IAM processes.
* Recent hands on experience with IAM tools such as Sailpoint
* Coding and Scripting knowledge
o Java, XML, C#, Visual Basic, Powershell
* Basic Knowledge of the following: JAVA, and J2ee technology stack, C, C++, .Net a plus
* Fundamental understanding of Microsoft's Active Directory structure including Organizational Units, User Accounts, Group Memberships, and access rights.
* Strong knowledge of Single Sign-On and Authentication and Authorization Services such as SAML 2.0, OpenID, and Kerberos
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
$115,000.00 - $130,000.00 /year