We are working exclusively with our client in identifying a Technical Trainer to deliver virtual instructor-led training sessions for Identity Access Management. You will teach participants best practices, established workflows, and how to ensure implementation success.
Duration: 4-5 weeks per quarter through the end of the year.
**Please note this is a part-time project. Each session is 3 to 6 hrs./day
Start Date: ASAP
Location: 100% virtual
- 8+ years of experience in the technology industry
- 5+ years of experience working in a technical training role
- Experience training IAM solutions integrating with services in Microsoft O365, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience teaching in a virtual classroom
- Experience delivering informative, well-organized presentations using web-based technology
- Familiar with IAM related protocols such as SAML, SPML, XACML, SCIM, OpenID and OAuth.
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies.
- In-depth experience with Microsoft Azure, particularly Azure AD and architecture designs connecting Azure to enterprise infrastructure
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org if you fit all the requirements necessary for this position and we will get back to you shortly