Berry Global Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important.’ With $13 billion in revenue for fiscal year 2019 on a combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employs over 48,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com
Primary job duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Report to front line leadership.
- Work as a team member to obtain plant & departmental goals
- Assist in set up of IBM injection presses for daily operations
- Safely operate equipment in a manner to ensure a maximum product throughput and minimum downtime
- Visually inspect bottles prior to sealing and palletizing boxes
- Report any non-conformances to front line leadership.
- Make boxes for packing product
- Weigh, tape, lift and stack filled shipping cartons onto pallets. Repeat steps for each line assignment
- Document and report substandard production
- Perform routine housekeeping, cleaning and maintenance as assigned/required
- Uphold Safety Absolutes
- Work & perform to ISO standards and established Work Instructions
- Uphold Quality Standards & follow the Absolutes.
- Other duties as assigned
- Capable of physical mobility including sitting, bending, twisting, standing, and lifting.
- Capable of reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Capable of lifting up to 35lbs repeatedly.
- Capable of complying with all Safety requirements including the use of PPE: PPE includes but is not limited to Bump Cap or Hard Hat, Safety Eyewear or Prescription Safety Eyewear, Safety Shoes, Hearing Protection and Disposable Mask.
- Capable of maintaining an attendance record within Company guidelines and working required overtime.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Negative drug screen results.
- Work in a safe manner
- Previous experience in an assembly operation preferred.