• Minimum of Eight (8) years current experience with IBM Sterling OMS configuration and development in a lead, senior or consultant role; ideally leveraging the IBM Cloud platform
• IBM Sterling OMS desirable.
• Configuration and development experience using OMS components, agents, services, API's, related interfaces.
• Experience in Java/EE and specifically in developing Java-based extensions and interfaces to ensure proper functionality and integration with other systems.
• Experience implementing OMS integration solutions.
• Ability to create and maintain technical artifacts, including detailed design documentation and diagrams as needed.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Working knowledge of project management, agile methodology, and continuous improvement principles.
• Keen interest in following emerging technologies and ability to determine and articulate how they could or should be applied along with assessment of business value.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate clearly and concisely to all audiences of all levels, spanning from technical peers to executive management.
• Bachelor’s degree required in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar technical discipline; advanced degree a plus
IBM WCS developer
• Overall 8+ years of experience with at least 6 years of expertise in WebSphere Commerce.
• Hands on experience in WCS 8.x, 7.x, versions and BOD framework
• Strong Design and implementation experience in WebSphere Commerce v8.x & v7.x
• Executed at least 2 WCS end-to-end implementation
• Development & Customization experience in SOLR
• Development /Integration with SOAP & REST services
• Working experience on Dyna cache
• Strong understanding of WebSphere commerce application architecture and able to provide right design decisions
• Ability to create blueprint designs landscape for complex ecommerce eco systems
• Experience in Integrating, designing and developing custom solutions within WebSphere Commerce
• Hands on experience with utilizing various sub systems of WebSphere Commerce Server (Catalog, Order, Member, Payment)
• Experience in working on different Business models of commerce (B2B, B2C, Extended sites)
• Strong Java/J2EE experience
• Database Programming Skill
• End-to-end experience in software development lifecycle and familiar with agile methodologies
• Technical leadership skills for managing a track of work and defining a comprehensive solution leading toward a common vision
• Ability to abstract detail into larger (repeatable) patterns, familiarity with user centered analysis and evaluation techniques
• Other than this following will be added advantage:
AEM Front-End Developer
The Adobe Experience Manager Frontend developer owns the overall UI implementation of the designs in AEM for our customers, from start to finish. They are responsible for driving interactions between Customer and Partner teams and for providing leadership to the project, UI/design and development teams.
• Be an expert in UI development including knowledge of UX best practices and pattern library development.
• Experience with AEM, IBM WCS and associated content and UI technologies (Sling, HTL).
• 7 years of experience in Content Management Systems in general, with at least 3+ years of specific AEM front end ( Angular Vue)experience required.
• AEM 6.4+ experience is ideal
• Experience implementing Adobe AEM or similar web
• content management system (AEM 6.0 and later required; AEM 6.4 is a plus)·
• Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications·
• Expertise in Angular 7 + or Vue Js( Must)
• Build trusted advisor relationships with our clients & partners.
• Participation and lead across all stages of customer engagements, including presales estimations, project initiation, discovery workshops, capturing requirements, build, QA and operations.
• Help to establish overarching digital transformation program goals and objectives for a customer.
• Participation discovery workshops with the ability to understand and articulate customer needs based on limited customer feedback. Capture & refine requirements and translate them into technical details relevant to UI development in the context of AEM.
• Leverage hands-on technical and product skills, as well as digital marketing business acumen, to design the solution architecture in partnership with one or more solution experts.
• Define and articulate technical strategy, project plans and timelines.
• Architect and design AEM component pieces that will be used to construct digital platforms for both web and mobile for global enterprises.
• Provide technical leadership for the development team, representing them in customer-facing dealings, taking ownership in sprint delivery and resolving functional and technical issues relating to the UI.
• Perform code reviews and ensure that the team adheres to common coding standards. Lead quality initiatives and make sure that these are enforced in the development team.
• Understand, implement and contribute to AEM best practices within the Adobe technical community.
• Able to articulate business & architectural solutions and design options/considerations to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Experienced UI developer with design system experience and its implementation.
• Strong knowledge on development paradigms such as OOP, design patterns, functional programming.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation/paid time off
118,153.00 - 140,917.00 /yearWhat is this?