Job Title: IBT Driver
CDL Class A and B Driver Must submit current resume to be considered
- Must possess a current, valid Class A or B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and a satisfactory/safe driving record.
- Must possess a clean driving record.
- Must possess most recent Abstract of Driving Records within the last 30 days, (originals, no photo copies)
- Drivers must have at least 2 years of verifiable experience
- Acceptable MVR with no history of unsafe driving, NO DUl in the last 5yrs
- Current DOT medical card and ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Must follow all Department of Transportation regulations as described in Federal Motor Carrier's Safety Regulations Pocketbook.
- Enters daily manifest of deliveries into computer.
- Visually inspects loaded truck to insure proper packaging and secures all merchandise so as not to incur damage during transportation, closes and locks door.
- Performs appropriate pre-trip inspection checks and proper log book record-keeping. Reports all defects or equipment problems with supervisor.
- The driver maintains safe driving habits and always observes all traffic laws.
- Completes any of the assigned pickups in a timely and safe manner.
- Must report all accidents, tickets or other mishaps to warehouse manager or supervisor promptly.
- Must insure all proper paperwork and records are turned in to supervisor, correct and on time.
- Promotes and maintains safe work environment. This includes Immediately--reportingall incidents of near-missesto the supervisor
- Responsible for housekeeping inside truck to keep it free from debris and items that could be a safety hazard when
- suddenly stopping.
- Requires: High school diploma or GED, AND equivalent work experience.
- 2 years working in a warehouse environment. Distribution warehouse experience preferred.
- Must have a valid Class A CDL. Must observe all Department of Transportation and driving regulations.
- Must have a safe driving record and a clean Motor Vehicle Record.