Are you a highly skilled IT Consultant with a CISSP certification and identity and access management expertise? Are you interested in working for a dynamic organization on mission-critical tasks? If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our client in Rockville!
This is a contract to hire opportunity, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis and convert to FTE following contract duration. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirements of the ICAM Subject Matter Expert:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and at least 8 years of recent IT consulting experience
- CISSP certification required
- Experience with SailPoint Identity IQ, including workflow design, development, and implementation skills
- Integration experience with database server technologies - MS SQL, Oracle, etc.
- Integration experience with web server technologies - Apache, IIS, etc.
- Integration experience with directory server technologies - Active Directory, OpenLDAP
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and drug screen
Keywords: ICAM Subject Matter Expert, IAM, CISSP, SailPoint Identity IQ, PKI, MS SQL, Oracle, Active Directory
Job ID: 331208
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!