BAE Systems is looking for highly qualified communications specialists with experience providing command and control capabilities through installation, maintenance, fault isolation, and reconstitution of communications in support of tactical and strategic operations to join our team for an exciting opportunity to support the readiness and sustainment of the USAF ICBM program.
Position will be located at or near Hill AFB, Utah.
This role will provide intermediate-level logistics services and technical leadership of logistics functions over Battlespace Awareness and NC3 systems.
1. Translates contract requirements into appropriate logistic element tasks which will assist in the satisfactory realization of contract requirements. Designs integrated logistic support plans, logistic element plans and maintenance plans.
2. Formulates customer program requirements from consideration of equipment design and other data and recommends appropriate sustainment program activities from conceptual stage throughout life cycle of product.
3. Directs the development and implementation of program activities. Coordinates the efforts of contractors, customer organizations and others for the resolution of problems and to ensure compliance with contractual commitments.
4. Interprets current government and industry directives, standards, data item descriptions and related instructions for impact on integrated logistic support procedures.
5. Develops and monitors long range integrated logistic support plans. Advises customer on cost and schedule impact of deviations from plans.
Typical Education & Experience Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Associates Degree with three (3) years directly related communications/electronics experience.
Bachelor's Degree with one (1) years directly related communications/electronics experience.
Preferred Skills and Education
Recent experience operating/maintaining tactical or strategic communications systems. In addition communications experience, an understanding of configuration management practices and DoD supply chain management is preferred.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.