This position is located at Globe Life Park, home of the Texas Rangers, located in Arlington, Texas. Delaware North Metroplex Sportservice is the premiere provider of food & beverage and retail merchandise for this MLB 49,166 seating facility. Please visit http://texas.rangers.mlb.com to learn more.
Under the direction of the Department Manager, operates point of sale (P) system and serves guests in accordance with the Company’s GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards. Positions may be available in Concessions and Suites. Part-Time Seasonal Positions available. Must be at least 16 years old.
- Reports to work at scheduled time in full uniform - Ice Cream Attendant.
- Properly records all transactions via the point of sale system and informs guests of amount owed.
- Collects the proper amount of money for food and beverage items; processes credit card or determines correct change for guests.
- Ends all transactions in a positive way such as saying “Thank You” and Enjoy the Game”.
- Accounts for all transactions; maintains accurate cash count and balance banks at end of shift.
- Acquaints guests with items for sale and uses suggestive selling techniques.
- Maintains high standards of friendly customer service by greeting all guests and being genuinely interested in their needs.
- Participates in work area set-up.
- Performs clean-up duties to maintain quality appearance of work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to GuestPath’s Universal Service Standards.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately count change and balance bank.
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with guests and receive orders.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Shows flexibility by rotating to other stands when necessary.
Education & Experience:
- No experience required. Orientation and on-the-job training provided.
- Must be TABC certified every two (2) years.
- Must attend the DNC Alcohol Refresher Course.
- Must obtain Food Handling certification every two (2) years.
- Ability to stand and remain stationary for entire length of shift.
- Constant walking, bending, reaching and repetitive motions.
- Ability to perform normal lifting of stock, up to 50 pounds.
Environmental Working Conditions:
- May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme hot and cold, depending on season.
- May be required to work in confined and/or narrow spaces.
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.
All applicants may be subject to a pre-employment background and/or drug testing.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.