- Requires deep knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Typically viewed as a specialist within discipline.
- May have broad knowledge of project management.
- Requires 7 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with the IBM ICM product.
- Thorough knowledge of database programming, documentation and SQL.
- Thorough knowledge of applications development methodologies.
- Thorough knowledge of systems hardware, software, and system administration.
- Thorough knowledge of financial Banking systems.
- Enhances the performance of systems based on analysis and tuning of systems.
- Provides leadership, advice, and support to management, staff, and system users in the application of technology to business projects and services.
- Develops requirements and coordinates introduction of enhancements or new products.
- Partners with internal businesses to improve/address incentive related business or technology gaps or deficiencies, communications, system availability, data integration and customer service.