ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation. ALS provides a diversified line of independent analytical services to a wide range of top-tier customers in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, environmental, and food industries. Our diverse laboratories perform routine and specialty analytical testing for compliance, safety, certification and verification purposes.
The ICP/ICP-MS Analyst will perform analyses in accordance with prescribed methods and standard operating procedures.
The ICP/ICP-MS Analyst will successfully manage the following responsibilities
- Responsible for the entire analytical process, from sample preparation through data analysis and reporting using state-of-the-art analytical equipment such as ICP and /or ICP-MS.
- The analyst will become familiar with a number of analytical equipment and software, including our laboratory information management system, Horizon.
- Maintain accurate knowledge of defined areas; keep abreast of state-of-the-art techniques.
- Participate in SOP development.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Prepare reports and records on calibration, inspection, and repair activities.
- Exercise laboratory safety practices.
- Strong commitment to quality and integrity.
- Must actively participate in the laboratory’s Quality System.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Diligent work ethic and the ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle numerous details
- High energy level, confidence and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work overtime.
- 2 years experience in a laboratory environment preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific field required.
- Familiarity with ICP / ICP-MS technology preferred.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click Here to view the EEO is the Law poster
Click Here to view the FMLA Law poster
Click Here to view the EPPA Law Poster
Click Here to view the Pay Transparency Provision
Click Here to view company E-Verify Participation Poster