At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking an ICU RN to join our amazing team.
Details of the ICU RN opening:
- Anticipated start date: 06/22/2020
- Salary Range: $1,800 - $2,200 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 10 hour days
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the ICU RN:
- Handle medication doses, anesthesia and ventilator support
- Proficient in dysrhythmia knowledge
- Provide assessment, planning, monitoring, and intervention for a patient population which includes seriously or critically ill cardiac, medical and surgical patients of various ages, as well as intermediate PCU level of care depending on the census
- Provide regular status updates to patients and their family members
Qualifications for the ICU RN:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience within Critical Care - ICU.
- Current BLS/BCLS and ACLS Certifications.
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict confidentiality of client information.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the ICU RN opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.