AlertEnterprise Technology is about powering the future withTechnology and make enterprises and world a safer place. We are at the heart ofshaping and driving technology disruption and digital transformation for ourclients running AlertEnterprise products. We set the direction to serve all business verticals and industries. Ourmission is to identify and incubate the next generation of AlertEnterpriseservices around disruptive technologies and future demand from our customersfor AlertEnterprise product implementations and guiding them to solve complexproblem by tailoring Alert Solutions to their specific needs.
You will haveresponsibility for plans and execution of the design, development,implementation, integration, and support of IAM systems and services inAlertEnterprise customer’s environments while implementing Alert Guardian withproject team, ensuring system security. This includes solutions for provisioning,multi-factor authentication (MFA), Single Sign-On (SSO), access management, andall identity management.
Aprofessional at this position within AlertEnterprise has followingresponsibilities:
- Drive design review working directly with customers and business owners on the integration requirements including provisioning, de-provisioning and user lifecycle into the IAM platform
- Writes and reviews test plans for new and existing operating environments
- Review tool capabilities and determine optimization plans
- Develop enterprise wide standards for identity and access management to meet business needs
- Consult with business units when implementing access levels for new systems to ensure quality and accuracy
- Create and maintain architecture for IAM systems to meet business requirements
- Perform additional duties as assigned, Performing Analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities and business processes, technology, design etc.
- Assist in development and testing of new business processes, capabilities, and as appropriate their supporting technologies.
- Performing application design activities (e.g. writing functional designs, use cases), portions of technical architecture, High Level Design (Software Design Specifications), Detailed Design Documents.
- Performing Tests and Deployments of Alert Solutions on various web servers and test business processes along with configurations.
- Perform use case demonstrations to internal and end clients.
- This role includes approximately 50% travel to Alert Customer sites.
· Bachelor of Sciencedegree or equivalent work experience
· 1-3 years working experience infunctional and/or technical design of technology applications or integrationsusing Java or any other language.
· Verbal and written communicationskills in English.
· Knowledge of UML, XML and SQL.
· Programming Knowledge or experience
· Software Development Lifecycleknowledge
· Knowledge of Security or Identity andAccess Management is a plus.
· Knowledge on Big Data platforms likeHadoop or configuration experience on similar kind of platform or applicationsis a plus.
· Knowledge on SAP ERP, Oracle, andPeople soft is a plus.
· Eagerness to contribute in a teamoriented environment
· Ability to work creatively andanalytically in a problem solving environment
· Ability to work on multiple tasks andcompeting priorities.
· Excellent communication andinterpersonal skills.