Are you ready to apply your identity & access management experience within a Fortune 200 company, a company with a rich tradition of success, built on a foundation of iconic brands and poised to move passionately into the future of the dynamic consumer packaged goods industry? If so, Altria may be the place for you and we are interested in speaking with you!
We are currently seeking a qualified Identity & Access Management Engineer to join our Information Services (IS) department in Richmond, VA.
In this role, you will:
- Maintain Enterprise Identity and Access Management platform (Active Directory, Azure AD, DirSync/AD Connect, SSO/ADFS, FIM/MIM)
- Maintain current documentation for the Enterprise IAM platform, related tools, and business processes (security, compliance, HA/DR, data management, monitoring, application integration, etc.)
- Proactively identifying future needs for IAM services
- Participate in implementation of new features and integration scenarios within IAM environments
- Work with technical and business users
- Willing to learn new technologies
We want you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in IS, CS, Engineering or equivalent
- Certifications - Microsoft AD, Azure, Office 365 (preferred) ITIL (optional)
- 2+ years of IT experience
- Hands-on experience with the following technologies including Implementation and Administration
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012+
- Active Directory, Azure AD, DirSync, SSO, ADFS
- IAM and Messaging Service monitoring (SCOM and/or SolarWinds)
- O365 User Administration
- Solid grasp of LDAP, SQL, PowerShell, VBScript
- Familiar with network security (load balancers, firewalls, DLP, DNS, DHCP)
- Collaboration with technical and business partners
- Good Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Be a good teammate, customer oriented, results driven and a quick learner
- Good written and verbal communication skills
In addition to the opportunity to work in an environment that will enable you to grow professionally, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health/vision/dental insurance, participation in our incentive compensation and deferred profit-sharing programs.
At Altria, we anticipate and adopt change! We empower others and trust them to deliver. Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer.
Altria Group is a FORTUNE 200 company that leads the premier tobacco companies in the United States. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Altria Group holds diversified positions across tobacco, alcohol, and cannabis. Our tobacco companies include some of the most enduring names in American business: Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, John Middleton, and Nat Sherman. We have 35 percent ownership of JUUL Labs, Inc., the nation’s leading e-vapor company. And we have an 80% interest in Helix Innovations, which manufactures and markets on!, an oral tobacco-derived nicotine pouch product. We complement our total tobacco business with our ownership of Ste. Michelle Wine Estates and our significant equity investment in Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's largest brewer. Altria’s significant stake in Cronos Group, a leading global cannabinoid company, represents an exciting new global growth opportunity.
At Altria, we recognize that our people are the reason we achieve our business goals. It’s only through diverse perspectives and insights that we will be able to take on the important challenges we will face to dramatically transform our business – and our industry. The work opportunities and experiences, combined with training, development, and advancement programs, allow our employees to achieve their full potential and deliver superior business results. We have the opportunity to make more progress on harm reduction in the next 10 years than we have in the past 50 years. Join us as we work together to shape a better future for adult tobacco consumers, our employees, and our shareholders. Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer.