Client Location: Chicago, IL 60620
*Contact Recruitment to obtain specific details about these clients* 1-800-830-2737
A licensed practical nurse (LPN) or registered nurse (RN), with valid nursing license, provides hourly skilled nursing care to clients in their homes. Nurse primarily works one-on-one with client unassisted in client home, with access to clinical nurse supervisor 24/7 via phone. The nurse follows the care plan in the home and reports any changes in client condition to clinical nursing supervisor and doctor. While on the job, the nurse is required to complete hourly agency documentation of nursing assessments and completed tasks. Nurse must be able to adequately respond to emergency situations and perform life saving measures if the need arises.
- Must be Health Care Provider CPR Certified
- Able to lift 50 lbs and push/pull 100 lbs
- Additional state regulations and agency requirements are needed and will be discussed during the application process.
This statement is meant to be a summary of the job and is not intended to reflect a job description.
- Flexible Schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Long Term Disability
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employee Referral Program
- Life Insurance
- Vacation/paid time off
- Professional Development
- Mobile Phone Discount