Ensure that all patient registration requirements are completed and documented following Patient Financial Services Guidelines. Ensure that the Mobile Mammography Unit is driven to and from events safely. Must adhere to all standards and guidelines set forth by The Joint Comm isiion and Good Shepherd Medical Center. Must maintain a good driving record. Must maintain vehicle use logs and fuel levels for the mobile unit. Must also maintain maintenance records for the mobile vehicle for the month, as required by the state. Must also maintain records and directions for all event locations. Must contribute to a positive community image, which is consistent with the goals of Good Shepherd Medical Center.
- Texas ClassCOL (Commercial Other's License)
- Clear Driving Record
- High School Graduate (or equivalent)
- Two years full time, paid experience driving various types of motor vehicles
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others.
- Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer literacy is desired.
Per Diem As Needed