|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Description||GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION|
Responsible for imaging loan documentation and credit information accurately and in a timely manner into the bank's imaging system, Fortis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Image loan documentation and credit information in bank's imaging system insuring documents are properly indexed for ease of retrieval by end user. This duty is performed daily, about 80% of the time.
2. Image trailing documents in bank's imaging system insuring documents are proprety indexed for ease of retrieval by end user. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
3. Perform due diligence of imaged documents for completeness and accuracy. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
4. Review and insure all areas of the department have performed their tasks by reviewing sign off on LOM. This duty is performed daily, about 5% of the time.
5. Answer phone and e-mail requests/inquiry propmptly and professionally. This duty is performed daily, about 5% of the time.
6. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned. This duty is performed annually, about 2% of the time.
7. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
|Requirements||EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE|
Mental alertness and adaptability to office and field area work routines. Equivalent to four years high school or GED, with particular emphasis during high school in office skills, shop skills, or others, plus 0 to 6 months related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and understand simple instructions, short correspondence, notes, letters and memos; Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers. Ability to perform these mathematical skills using money and other forms of measurement.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to use common sense understanding in order to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few known variables in situations of a routine nature.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Basic: 10-Key, Alphanumeric Data Entry, Payroll Systems, Word Processing/Typing
RESPONSIBILITY FOR WORK OF OTHERS
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include but not limited to interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Somewhat disagreeable working conditions. Continuously exposed to one or two elements such as noise, intermittent standing, walking; and occasional pushing, carrying, or lifting.
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
Highly repetitive, low physical. Highly repetitive type of work which requires concentration in the performance of tasks for consistent time cycles as prescribed by the tasks.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is continuously required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; regularly required to reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; occasionally required to stand, walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
1. Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
2. The ability to occasionally lift and move at least 25 lbs. 4.
3. At least one (1) year experience using a personal computer.
4. Good telephone skills
5. Keen eye for details
6. Ability to prioritize and multi-task
Other Skills and Abilities
Keen eye for details
Be able to handle pressure due to deadline restraints
Requires multi-task capabilities
Requires ability to prioritize workflow