Looking for PACS/RIS/Imaging Systems Engineer/Analyst with a minimum 3 years' experience supporting clinical technology environments.
Three (3) or more years of experience with installation, operations, maintenance, and support of minimum of 2 of the following systems: RIS, Radiology PACS, Cardiology PACS, Voice Dictation, Advanced Post Processing, RadOnc EMR, EKG/EEG, GI.
• Working level knowledge of DICOM, HL7 and IHE.
• Demonstrate basic competency and ability to support Imaging Informatics system interfaces.
• Working level knowledge of Imaging Modalities (XR, US, MRI, CT, Nuclear, Mammo, EKG).
• Knowledge of LAN/WAN, Wired/Wireless networking technologies.
• Knowledge of computer hardware (Advanced Workstations, Diagnostic monitors).
• Basic/Advanced competency with Microsoft Windows OS at Desktop/Server level.
• Certifications by PARCA
o Engineer II - Certified DICOM Integration Professional (CDIP)
• Certified Imaging Informatics Professional (CIIP)