Vidant Multispecialty Clinic - Belhaven
Urgent Care, Urgent Care
NOT ACCEPTING CANDIDATES FROM SEARCH FIRMS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Multispecialty Clinic in Belhaven, NC are seeking a part-time Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. The successful candidate will provide care in a 24/7 access multispecialty clinic which serves patients in eastern Beaufort and Hyde counties. Applicants with2-3 years of acute care experience are preferred.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- State-of-the-art, 12,500 square feet facility that opened in 2016
- 24/7 Access Multispecialty Clinic
- System-wide integrated EMR is EPIC
- Lab Tech and Rad tech available 24/7
- Established team of 1 Physician and 6 Advance Practice Providers
- Schedule requirements - (3) 12-hour shifts per week
- Outpatient Only
- Clinic provides care to approximately 7,000 patients in region
- Clinic supported by Vidant air and critical care ground transport access
- Excellent benefit and relocation package to include: annual administrative stipend, relocation assistance, vacation, sick, & holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k, 457b, medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Built in referral network
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com.
Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, employs more than 500 providers in more than 100 locations, offering primary and specialty care. The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Nestled along the Inner Banks region of coastal North Carolina, Belhaven is a haven for boaters and sportsmen alike. Residents of Belhaven enjoy a family friendly community, vast country acreage, and historic waterfront home sites perfect for enjoying the sunrise and spectacular sunsets along the Pungo River.
- A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons- ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- A multitude of recreation including golf courses, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks
- Convenient access to the Pamlico Sound and the pristine Outer Banks of North Carolina
- Downtown Belhaven, with quality shops and a variety of restaurants, is within walking distance of the waterfront
- Ability to live on the water
If you, or a colleague, are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Ashley Rudolph at (252) 847-1944 or Ashley.Rudolph@vidanthealth.com.