Customer Sales & Service Reps
Looking for work? We are looking to fill customer service focused sales rep positions right away. Basic responsibilities include working with customers one on one, explaining our American made Cutco products, and writing up any orders. Flexible schedules around previous obligations. Great pay that is paid weekly.
We work with products that are used in the home focusing on the kitchen and some gardening tools as well. Previous experience & knowledge about home goods isn’t needed. We work with a lot of students who are looking to build up their communication and networking skills. We provide all of the tools and training needed for success.
- Excellent pay – great starting base pay. Incentives available based on performance. Paid weekly.
- Solid training – we teach our reps how to do well in this role before they start, and offer continued support and additional training as time goes on. (Many of our top representatives had never had a “real” job before working with us.)
- Flexible scheduling – our reps are able to work around summer travel plans, internships, summer school, a second job, or family commitments.
- Choice of location – most interviews take place at our main office, but our sales representatives are able to decide where they work. Some of our summer reps are able to transfer to a different office when school ends.
- Enjoy working with people
- At least 18 or high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to start – at least on a part time basis – within the next 7 – 10 days
What makes a great candidate
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking for a part time or full time opportunity. If you are a student looking to work around a summer internship, a stay-at-home mom who needs a flexible schedule or a dad looking for a temporary position to fill in the gaps in your full-time gig this summer, our opportunities can work around your needs. It doesn’t matter if you have a Bachelors Degree, an Associates Degree, or no degree at all – we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, inside sales, outside sales, marketing, receptionist or clerical work at a local law firm, hospitality, as a server at places like Olive Garden, waiter, waitress, or bartender at Applebees, a line cook or other restaurant work, experience in a call center, telemarketing, housekeeping, babysitting, as an administrative assistant, worked in an Amazon warehouse, account manager, executive assistant, office manager, or sales lead, in maintenance or janitorial, public relation or advertising, cashier at Target or Walmart, retail management, communications, stocked shelves in a grocery store, food services, as a consultant, market coordinator, assistant manager, in general business, as secretary, with computer work…
Seriously – just about anything you can think of! It doesn’t matter if your previous experience was work from home, office work, an apprenticeship, internship, or temp job – we can train you to do well with us.