Dispatch Health Medical Technician - (Certified EMT)- Phoenix Job Opportunity
DispatchHealth is actively hiring Medical Technicians (Title: Dispatch Health Medical Technicians) to join our growing clinical team servicing the Phoenix metro area.
We are looking for energetic, hard-working individuals with strong organizational and customer service skills to work directly with our Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants in our CLIA certified (mobile) laboratory. This individual will be directly involved in daily patient care while gaining valuable experience on an ongoing basis. Extensive on the job training will be provided for this exciting opportunity in mobile healthcare.
DispatchHealth provides right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service. DispatchHealth delivers on-demand healthcare services in a patient’s home, office or location of need. With a call, click or tap of an app, a skilled medical team arrives at the patient’s door in a matter of hours. DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare through a unique mobile acute care delivery model that is high-tech and convenient for patients while alleviating the burden on primary care providers, urgent care facilities and emergency rooms.
Provide righteous healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service.
Redefine healthcare delivery
Our Values – the foundation to our culture:
- World class customer service and quality
- Be passionate
- Work hard while having fun
- Drive innovation
- Work collaboratively
- Always do what is right for the patient
- Focus on the continuum, not just the moment
- Community responsibility
- Patient assessment and monitoring, vital signs
- IV starts and blood draws
- Splint application
- Wound care
- Work directly with point of care laboratory equipment including operation, calibration and maintenance
- Perform EKGs
- Assist NP/PAs in the daily functions of a mobile emergency unit
- Supply and stocking
- EMT - Basic
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- BLS, American Heart Association
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Required Competencies, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong customer service capabilities
- Ability to work full or part-time
- Career advancement opportunities
- Quarterly volunteer opportunities
- Be part of something new, exciting and progressive
- Healthcare benefits and 401k provided with full-time employment
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.