The Immersion Café Attendant is responsible for accurately describing menu items, selling, upselling, and delivering food and drinks to the guests at the Immersion Café.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
High School diploma/On the Job Training
Customer service or retail experience preferred
- Greet and serve all guests in a positive and friendly manner.
- Follow predetermined instructions regarding preparing of menu items
- Prepare food orders effectively as they are received.
- Must follow accepted procedures for product handling and storage. All items are to be rotated and changed when needed.
- Never touch ready-to-consume products with your bare hands. Use tongs, gloves or deli paper. Ice is considered a food item and should be handled as such.
- Rinse and sanitize all equipment before and after each use.
- Maintain a neat and organized work station (including freezers, coolers, countertops and floors) to ensure a safe and sanitary work environment.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with manager, co-workers and other departmental staff.
- Be aware of food and product inventory to ensure adequate par stocks.
- Be familiar with and comply with all security procedures for the outlet.
- Other projects as directed by the Manager or Director of Food & Beverage.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V