We are seeking a Lead Associate Immigration Attorney to join our team who is also passionate about helping our clients while working well in busy environment.
Bilingual: English/Spanish required.
- Minimum 4 to 5 years experience in Immigration Law;
- Law degree from an American Bar Association accredited school;
- California State Bar Admission;
- Ability to manage a large Immigration Court and USCIS case load;
- Provide immigration, naturalization and citizenship advise by conducting legal research; keeping clients and staff abreast of changing regulations; providing explanations of immigration and naturalization and citizenship requirements
- Desire to make appearances at all master calendar and merits hearings;
- Ability to appear at adjustment of status and citizenship interviews;
- Excellent written and oral skills a must;
- Ability to write motions to reopen and appeals with AAO, EOIR, BIA and write I601A waivers and other inadmissibility waivers;
- Meticulous attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to meet strict deadlines;
- Demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure and seek direction form managing attorney if needed;
- Familiar with Westlaw and other legal search engines, proficiency in legal research;
- Reliable with a positive attitude who enjoys working with people and who can handle a varied caseload;
- Obtaining and retaining immigration and naturalization clients by following-up on referrals; understanding immigration and naturalization laws; presenting legal options; maintaining rapport.
- Experience in criminal defense preferred but not required;
- Access to a working vehicle and the ability to drive through out the Los Angeles Area a must
Minimum Salary is $80,000.00 to $105,000.00 a year, Based on Experience.
Medical Benefits Offered.
Please submit your resume via email. Please do not call the office; submit your resume via email and we will respond.