Our client is currently seeking an Immigration Paralegal who will handle visas and assists clients with documentation and filings as needed. This is a full-time, permanent position supporting a Partner-level attorney.
- Formulate immigration forms, correspondences and filing packages for submission to USCIS, DOL, and NVC, including H-1B, H-2A, H-2B, L-1, O-1, B-1 in Lieu of H-1B, adjustment of status, family-based petitions, consular processing, I-140, NIW, OR, PERM, EA, Conrad 30 waivers and naturalization applications.
- Act as a liaison for clients and attorneys.
- Communicate with clients regarding visas, case information, and case documentation.
- Perform research and compose supporting disputes.
- Handle preparation and status of filings as needed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant work experience is required.
- Ability to draft correspondences.
- Microsoft Office and additional legal program experience are required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as, strong computer skills are required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Employment and family-based immigration filings are preferred.
Walrath Recruiting, Inc. specializes in executive search, direct-hire, and long-term and short-term contract placement services in the Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, IT/Technology, Medical, Legal, industries. With locations in Albany and Saratoga, Walrath Recruiting serves a number of organizations in NY State’s Capital Region and often extends its services throughout the United States.