System Soft Technologies is widely recognized for its professionalism, strong corporate morals, customer satisfaction, and effective business practices. We provide a full spectrum of business and IT services and solutions, including custom application development, enterprise solutions, systems integration, mobility solutions, and business information management. System Soft Technologies combines business domain knowledge with industry-specific practices and methodologies to offer unique solutions, and enable clients to compete with global standards. We find a client-centric approach and a passion for excellence is key in distinguishing ourselves from our competition and in accompanying you on your journey.
Immigration Paralegal with a minimum of four years of experience working on Non-Immigrant petitions specifically H-1B Visas, L-1 Visas and Green Card processing, with responsibility for assuring to deliver prompt and accurate immigration services to our employees and organization. Positions are available in Herndon, VA, Plano, TX, Tampa, FL, Atlanta, GA and Santa Clara, CA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Helping our employees in all aspects with non-immigrant and immigration related issues including filing H-1B Petitions, L- 1 Petitions, International travel, Visa sponsorship, Green Card process and etc.
- Creates and oversees processes and procedures in order to efficiently coordinate documentation required for visa processing on all Immigrant and non-immigrant applications with employees and outside counsel.
- Ensures processes & procedures are in place so that all immigration application filings related to employment-based Non-Immigrant and Immigrant petitions are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Be the go to person for all immigration and filing procedures, compliance process, and other related quires.
- Expertise working on complete GC and H-1B process from coordinating with teams, collecting required documentation from employees, initiating forms to approval.
- Assist in the preparation of permanent residency cases (PERM Processing) per the company immigration policy and in partnership with outside counsel.
- Working closely with the attorneys in preparing, filing and tracking of various immigration applications and petitions (H-1B, L-1, PERM, I-140 and I-485).
- Stay up breast with immigration and compliance policies and procedures.
- Ownership of complete immigration process, including maintaining PAFs, timely LCA Postings and other compliance procedures
- Expertise working with H-1B RFE responses, PERM Audit responses which includes communicating with employees, coordinating with vendors and other teams to collect the required documents, consult attorney as required ensuring timely filings.
- Completes other projects and initiatives as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in immigration law, Human Resources, Management or related field with 4+ years of related experience.
- A paralegal certificate from a college or business school will be a huge plus.
- Must have excellent writing skills, be highly organized and have the ability to multi-task.
- Must have excellent computer skills; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Must have cultural sensitivity to work within a diverse employee work setting.
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously under pressure within strict timelines.
- Have excellent time management skills, accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team; must be a self-starter.
- Must be a good team player to coordinate, assist and ensure smooth immigration process to all our employees and organization.
- Requires understanding of all other legal processes and compliance regulations.
System Soft Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
If interested, please send your resume and a brief cover letter with REF# SSTECH-RS-1005-1, your salary expectations and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
System Soft Technologies
3000 Bayport Dr. Ste 840
Tampa, FL 33607
Ph: 727-723-0801 ext 329
Website : www.sstech.us