IMMUNOSCIENCE MEDICAL CONTENT WRITER CONSULTANT – MANAGED CARE EXP. PREFERRED
LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ
LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ
- Analyzes and interprets scientific data to update or develop comprehensive, balanced, credible and accurate documents that comply with applicable laws, regulations, guidance's and Client policies and procedures, and are used to appropriately respond to unsolicited inquiries from payers and Health Care Providers.
- Develops and writes content for their specific projects as well as reviewing scientific content created by outside agencies. Responsibilities include, but is not limited to, developing, writing/editing and managing the production of AMCP Dossiers, and scientific PowerPoint slide presentations for payers as the primary audience; developing and/or editing responses to address specific unsolicited payer and Health Care Provider requests for health outcome information.
- Manages and prioritizes multiple projects, provides solutions to complex problems, and delivers complete and accurate information within deadlines.
- Maintains awareness of current industry practices that pertain to Medical Information.
- Complies with the reporting of adverse effects and product complaints to Client Worldwide Safety and Surveillance.
- Doctorate or MS/BS, in pharmacy, health economics, public policy or other related scientific discipline.
- 2-5 years relevant industry work experience; recognized expert in medical communications
- Strong project and vendor management skills.
- Experience and skill in writing clear, concise, high-quality, evidence-based scientific medical communication materials.
- Preferred: especially reactive decks, AMCP dossiers and standard response documents.
- Highly preferred: understanding of the access/payer landscape and Health Economic and Outcomes Research (HEOR).
- Preferred: Immunoscience experience.
- Beneficial: Medical Information experience.
- Ability to conduct literature searches in databases such as EMBASE and Pubmed/Medline.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft WORD and PowerPoint.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Michelle: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01525
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE