Implementation Architect, ERP
Well established Software Company with leading solutions in the Service World seeks to fill a Key Role in their organization for a Solutions Architect for the Customer Delivery of their ERP solutions. Role provides and requires depth and breadth of knowledge.
OVERVIEW AND REPORTING RELATIONSHIP
This position will be joining team for implementation of client’s software solutions (ERP) offerings. This role will require conceptualizing and designing the system functional architecture and business processes, re-engineering of business flows, integrating systems and building a strong systems foundation for the organization which is robust, scalable and drives automation. This role entails business process mapping and requirement gathering, understanding documenting as-is and future business process flows, system design and configuration and training business users.
OTHER REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES
- Participate in business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with business units to determine configuration requirements.
- Prepare Business Requirements resulting from the mapping sessions to provide proposed solutions to the business.
- Understand and document AS-IS business process
- Architecture and design
- Establish process flow diagrams in support of business objectives.
- Manage assigned projects end-to-end to ensure successful and timely outcomes.
- Work closely with business users to execute test plans.
- Document issues found during testing and work with ERP implementation team to resolve the issues.
- 10+ years of ERP functional experience.
- ERP FOR EXTERNAL Clients.
- Project / program management experience.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS & CONDITIONS
- Occasional travel to attend training or meetings may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems from four-year college or university, or significant relevant experience in supporting ERP implementations
- Horsham PA