What will be your impact?
- Provide CIS subject matter expertise and consulting services for one or more projects teams assigned to new customer implementations, upgrades, and quotes.
- Participate in discovery sessions with clients to determine “As-Is” and “To-Be” processes and producing documentation as required.
- Work with the project management team to determine out of scope items.
- Create business requirements documents and functional specifications.
- Assist data conversion resources with data mapping and validation.
- System configuration based on customer requirements.
- Testing software based on best practices and customer requirements.
- Document training materials and train the end-users.
- Serve as a customer advocate and facilitate communication with other internal departments.
- Provide support during customer testing, production implementation and beyond.
- Identify and mitigate issues and risks that could negatively impact the project.
- Deliver services with high quality and efficiency.
- Contribute to improved levels of employee satisfaction and company success by motivating coworkers and helping to develop their knowledge and skills.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of Utility CIS and/or Utility Industry experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Information Systems, related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent customer service and oral/written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills. Must be able to analyze information to make independent decisions quickly and effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret requirements, recommend solutions and lead/participate in business process analysis sessions with customers.
- Detailed oriented and conscientious about meeting expectations.
- Positive, proactive and action-oriented attitude and approach.
- Ability to effectively manage a large number of tasks simultaneously, with excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with standard UNIX, FTP and SQL commands/statements
- Must be able to travel minimum 50% - 75% of the time within North America without restriction
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (1)-613-226-5511 or at HarrisTalentAcquisition@harriscomputer.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.