https://app.jobvite.com//Logo/2628_GPSLogo180x110BLUE_1473358962350_Company.jpg" alt="No Image" />
GuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint enables some of the nation’s top organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies and U.S. government agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate risk.
Implementation Engineers at GuidePoint Security are passionate professionals and security fanatics. Our Security Implementation Engineers are our competitive differentiator and ensure the GuidePrant brand is one of the strongest in the industry by delivering a world experience during services engagements. Our unique position as both a Value-Added Reseller (VAR) AND a professional services organization also requires our Security Engineers to continually expand their knowledge and experience with the latest cutting-edge information security technologies. This helps satisfy our Security Implementation Engineers desire to constantly expand their knowledge and better meet the needs of our clients. Candidates must reside locally within the Northeast for local travel when necessary
- Working experience with Qualys, Tenable, Rapid7, or BeyondTrust
- Experience with the entire vulnerability management lifecycle building and maintaining vulnerability management programs in large and complex environment
- Understand and articulate complex vulnerability information to both technical and non-technical audience
- Quantify true risk of vulnerability findings given environmental and extenuating circumstance
- Ability to interpret vulnerability scan results and build creative remediation strategies to remediate vulnerabilities
- Ability to design compensating controls when technical fixes may not be feasible
- Deep proficiency in client and server operating systems including Windows, Mac, and Linux
- General networking and security troubleshooting (firewalls, routing, NAT, etc.)
- Ability to autonomously prioritize and successfully deliver across a portfolio of projects
- Experience authoring security runbooks, policy, and best practice documentation
- Up to 50% out-of-town travel may be required to clients in New England and New York Metro
- Security Implementation Engineers work from remote/virtual when not visiting client locations
- Hands on experience hardening systems to benchmarks such as CIS, NIST, etc.
- Experience with enterprise software deployment tools such as SSM, JAMF, BigFix, or Tanium
- Experience with other Information Security solutions including Symantec DLP, ForeScout, ZScaler, Palo Alto, BlueCoat/Symantec, Check Point, McAfee, Carbon Black, CrowdStrike, Splunk, Cloud Security tools.
- 2-3 years of security engineering experience in the Information Security industry OR as a Technical lead for an internal Information Security program
- Educational & Professional Credentials
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent professional experience
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 300 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity. This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance for employee, with generous employer family contributions
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- Flexible remote work environment
- 15” MacBook Pro with Retina Display
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.