Check out the following fantastic career opportunity!
Implementation Manager I
OVERVIEW AND REPORTING RELATIONSHIP
With direction and moderate latitude for independent judgment and discretion, this position oversees all aspects of the client implementation process from initiation to delivery. Projects will span product lines, and the Implementation Manager I works collaboratively with internal and external customers to deliver quality projects within the specified timeline and scope defined.
OTHER REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES
- Cultivate the client relationship in the implementation phase by setting and managing expectations.
- Consult with client to manage expectations and ensure products meet client needs.
- Serve as central point of contact in the implementation phase and routinely relay project information to management and key stakeholders.
- Communicate thoroughly and effectively with the client, specifically focusing on client responsiveness.
- Assess and evaluate client needs for initial scope of project and develop project specifications and objectives based on the assessment.
- Prepare and maintain project plans and client-facing communications including - but not limited to - project timelines, schedules, agendas and training plans.
- Monitor project deliverables and progress through the duration of the project plan and manage deviations as appropriate, including project scope.
- Consult with the client to develop communications strategy and coordinate the delivery of materials.
- Configure the system as defined in the project scope and specifications.
- Conduct presentations, webinars and conference calls during the implementation phase to orientate a new client, collaborate with contacts and train client contacts on the systems and processes.
- Work closely with internal partners (Customer Service, Financial Operations, Card Operations, Product Support, and Product Development) to ensure client-specific requirements are executed.
- Proactively identify factors jeopardizing the project and escalate issues to management as appropriate.
- Manage multiple projects, tasks and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Develop and maintain product and system knowledge, attend and conduct internal and external training sessions, review enhancement and defect-resolution software release information.
- Conduct post project reviews with management to improve workflow and identify opportunities for efficiencies
- Provide sales support during sales cycle (finalist meetings/calls) as requested by management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The ability and skill to coordinate, plan, document and manage an implementation project of moderate complexity as described as normally obtained through a minimum 2 years experience in project management with specific experience in a client facing role. Knowledge of the benefits industry, specifically pre-tax benefits and payroll, is preferred. Strong communication skills, written and verbal, professionalism and ability to work with all levels of the organization. Positive attitude and demonstration of flexibility in project management approach to meet client needs. Attention to detail and the ability to analyze and problem solve. Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities, and successfully work under time constraints. Excellent organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate, plan, monitor and manage projects as described.
Knowledge of business and technology or a closely related field as normally obtained through the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in a business or technology related major or equivalent work experience. Formal project management training or certification is optimal.
Irving, TX or Alpharetta, GA
Build Your Career at WageWorks!
WageWorks enables millions of people to save money on critical expenses like healthcare, dependent care, and commuting, through Consumer-Directed Benefits, such as Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) and Commuter Benefits. WageWorks is a leader in the industry serving more than 6.5 million people for over 100,000 employers, including 63% of the Fortune 500 and numerous public sector clients.
WageWorks believes that our success is achieved by its People. Values describe how we work together to achieve our success. It is our employees that drive results through living our Company Values. Every employee at WageWorks is expected to uphold and demonstrate the six Company Values listed below as an additional component of the job description and as a standard of individual performance.
Customer-Centric: Our Customer comes first. We aim to serve our Clients and their employees, our brokers and partners, as well as our internal customers.
Caring: People are at the heart of our company. We care about people: our Clients, our Clients’ employees and their families, our partners, and local communities, and our fellow employees at WageWorks.
Passionate: We love what we do and are passionate about delivering Consumer-Directed Benefits that save people money and enrich their lives.
Accountable: We are dedicated to making our team and the company succeed, and we are open, honest, ethical and conscientious, as we deliver on our commitments.
Leading: Our actions inspire new ideas and drive change each and every day.
Respectful: We value the diversity of our people, treat them with dignity and respect, encourage their development and reward their performance.
Why Work for WageWorks?
If you're looking for a career that provides plenty of growth opportunities, responsibility, and interesting challenges to tackle, you will find it here.
If you want to join a fast-moving, high-growth, exciting company that's a market leader, you’re looking in the right place.
But mostly, if you want to help people live happier, healthier, and more productive lives, then you’ll want to work for WageWorks.
WageWorks provides equal employment opportunity without regard to pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition, veteran or military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Employment will require successful completion of a background check.
Equal Opportunity for Disabled Veterans, Recently Separated Veterans, Other Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans.
Drug free workplace.