WageWorks enables millions of people to save money on critical expenses like healthcare, dependent care, and commuting, through Consumer-Directed Benefits, such as Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) and Commuter Benefits. WageWorks is a leader in the industry serving more than 6.5 million people for over 100,000 employers, including 63% of the Fortune 500 and numerous public sector clients.
As an Implementation Manager II, you will oversee all aspects of the client implementation process from initiation to delivery. You will be working collaboratively with internal and external customers to drive projects to completion within their timeline and scope.
Work directly with clients as the central point of contact to ensure project satisfaction by
- Developing project specifications based on scope of work
- Setting clear project expectations
- Providing regular project updates to stakeholders via clear project plans, timelines, and agendas
- Monitoring commitments and deliverables
- Developing a clear communications strategy and training plans
Configure and deliver the system as defined in the project scope by
- Conducting onsite presentations, webinars and conference calls during the implementation phase to orientate a new client, collaborate with contacts and train client contacts on the systems and processes.
- Working closely with internal partners (Customer Service, Financial Operations, Card Operations, Product Support, and Product Development) to ensure client-specific requirements are met.
- Identifying project risks and escalating issues to management as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in business or technology preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Formal project management training or certification is preferred
- Four years of experience in project management, preferably in a client-facing role
- Ability to coordinate, plan, document and manage an implementation project
- Knowledge of the benefits industry, specifically pre-tax benefits and payroll, is preferred
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce and SmartSheet is required
Build Your Career at WageWorks!
WageWorks believes that our success is achieved by its People. Values describe how we work together to achieve our success. It is our employees that drive results through living our Company Values. Every employee at WageWorks is expected to uphold and demonstrate the six Company Values listed below as an additional component of the job description and as a standard of individual performance.
CARING: People are the heart of our company. We care about people: our Clients, our Client’s employees and their families, our partners, and local communities, and our fellow employees at WageWorks.
CUSTOMER-CENTRIC: Our Customer comes first. We aim to serve our Clients and their employees, our brokers and partners, as well as our internal customers.
PASSIONATE: We love what we do and are passionate about delivering Consumer-Directed Benefits that save people money and enrich their lives.
ACCOUNTABLE: We are dedicated to making our team and the company succeed, and we are open, honest, ethical, and conscientious, as we deliver on our commitments.
LEADING: Our actions inspire new ideas and drive change each and every day.
RESPECTFUL: We value the diversity of our people, treat them with dignity and respect, encourage their development and reward their performance.
WageWorks provides equal employment opportunity without regard to pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition, veteran or military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Employment will require successful completion of a background check.
Equal Opportunity for Disabled Veterans, Recently Separated Veterans, Other Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans.
Drug free workplace.