Check out the following fantastic career opportunity!
Implementation Manager III
OVERVIEW AND REPORTING RELATIONSHIP
With minimal supervision and substantial latitude for independent judgment and discretion, this position oversees all aspects of the client implementation process from initiation to transition. The Sr. Implementation Manager works to ensure a positive client experience during implementation. Implementation assignments will include all product offerings with a focus on large and/or complex clients that will often require value-added consulting services. The Sr. Implementation Manager works collaboratively with internal and external customers to deliver quality projects within the specified timeline and scope defined.
OTHER REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES
- With a proactive approach and acting as a client advocate for best practices, manages all aspects of the client implementation and works to ensure client satisfaction post launch.
- Cultivate the client relationship in the implementation phase by setting and managing expectations.
- Act as consultant to manage client expectations and ensure products meet client’s needs.
- Leads internal team of product subject matter experts and assigned internal department contacts to ensure success in all areas of implementation including operations, sales, and finance.
- Serves as central point of contact in the implementation phase and routinely relay project information to management and key stakeholders.
- Communicate thoroughly and effectively with the client, specifically focusing on client responsiveness.
- Assess and evaluate client needs for initial scope of project and develop project specifications and objectives based on the assessment.
- Prepare and maintain project plans and client-facing communications including - but not limited to - project timelines, schedules, agendas and training plans.
- Monitor project deliverables and progress through the duration of the project plan and manage deviations as appropriate, including project scope.
- Consult with the client to develop communications strategy and coordinate the delivery of materials.
- Configure the system as defined in the project scope and specifications to meet the client’s needs.
- Conduct onsite presentations, webinars and conference calls during the sales process from time to time. In addition, during the implementation phase to orientate a new client, collaborate with contacts and train client contacts on the systems and processes.
- Work closely with internal partners (Sales, Customer Service, Financial Operations, Card Operations, Product Support, and Product Development) to ensure client-specific requirements are executed.
- Proactively identify factors jeopardizing the project and escalate issues to management as appropriate.
- Manage multiple projects, tasks and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Develop and maintain product and system knowledge, attend and conduct internal and external training sessions, review enhancement and defect-resolution software release information to maintain current knowledge and understanding of Company products and services..
- Assist other team members with client implementations, product knowledge and project tasks. Act as a SME to other Implementation Managers or Implementation Specialists.
- Identify process improvement initiatives. Participate in the execution of those initiatives to deploy scalable processes to support optimal efficiencies during the implementation phase.
- Create training materials and conduct training sessions for peers.
- Continually builds knowledge and capabilities within the benefits industry and stays abreast of competitive trends.
The ability and skill to effectively implement clients with 5,000+ employees obtained through at least six or more years of implementation or project management experience in a related field. Incumbent would possess the skills to coordinate, plan, document and manage an implementation project with significant complexity as described as normally obtained through a minimum 6 years experience in project management with specific experience in a client facing role.
Requires excellent project management skills.
Exceptional organizational and time management skills, attention to detail, analytical skills, problem resolution and a high commitment to client satisfaction are essential.
Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, professionalism and ability to work with all levels in the organization as well as the client’s organization are required. Requires self-confidence and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision or direction.
Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities, and successfully work under time constraints is required.
Knowledge and expertise in or the ability to rapidly learn the Company’s products and services is required. Knowledge of FSA, HSA, HRA, Commuter or other tax-advantages benefits is required.
Exhibit a positive attitude and demonstrate flexibility in project management approach to meet client needs.
Ability to communicate up and escalate issues as appropriate.
Knowledge of business administration and technology or a closely related field as normally obtained through the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or technology related major or equivalent work experience. Formal project management training or certification is optimal.
Milwaukee, WI or Alpharetta, GA
Build Your Career at WageWorks!
WageWorks enables millions of people to save money on critical expenses like healthcare, dependent care, and commuting, through Consumer-Directed Benefits, such as Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) and Commuter Benefits. WageWorks is a leader in the industry serving more than 6.5 million people for over 100,000 employers, including 63% of the Fortune 500 and numerous public sector clients.
WageWorks believes that our success is achieved by its People. Values describe how we work together to achieve our success. It is our employees that drive results through living our Company Values. Every employee at WageWorks is expected to uphold and demonstrate the six Company Values listed below as an additional component of the job description and as a standard of individual performance.
Customer-Centric: Our Customer comes first. We aim to serve our Clients and their employees, our brokers and partners, as well as our internal customers.
Caring: People are at the heart of our company. We care about people: our Clients, our Clients’ employees and their families, our partners, and local communities, and our fellow employees at WageWorks.
Passionate: We love what we do and are passionate about delivering Consumer-Directed Benefits that save people money and enrich their lives.
Accountable: We are dedicated to making our team and the company succeed, and we are open, honest, ethical and conscientious, as we deliver on our commitments.
Leading: Our actions inspire new ideas and drive change each and every day.
Respectful: We value the diversity of our people, treat them with dignity and respect, encourage their development and reward their performance.
Why Work for WageWorks?
If you're looking for a career that provides plenty of growth opportunities, responsibility, and interesting challenges to tackle, you will find it here.
If you want to join a fast-moving, high-growth, exciting company that's a market leader, you’re looking in the right place.
But mostly, if you want to help people live happier, healthier, and more productive lives, then you’ll want to work for WageWorks.
WageWorks provides equal employment opportunity without regard to pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition, veteran or military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Employment will require successful completion of a background check.
Equal Opportunity for Disabled Veterans, Recently Separated Veterans, Other Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans.
Drug free workplace.