Check out the following fantastic career opportunity!
OVERVIEW AND REPORTING RELATIONSHIP
Under general to close supervision, this position exercises limited latitude for independent action and discretion to coordinate, plan, document and manage implementation and solution projects of low complexity from initiation to delivery. This position also supports implementation tasks on projects of moderate to high complexity under the supervision of the implementation manager for the project. Projects typically have a focus on a specific product or program line and incumbents frequently work closely and collaborate with Client Implementation Solutions (CIS) staff and external and/or internal customers to deliver projects against performance measures. Performance measures may include scope, quality, and scheduling targets.
OTHER REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES
- Develops project specifications and objectives from initiation to delivery for implementation projects of low complexity. This entails interface with clients and/or internal staff to produce functional specifications, design documents, and other blue prints for the project. Defines scope of efforts required to meet objectives and develops comprehensive and predictable project schedules. This includes analyzing, reviewing and forecasting project expenditures.
- Prepares, maintains and updates project plans, agendas and systems set-up. This includes determining project steps, activities, the sequence of events, critical success paths, dependencies and the duration of tasks. With support from the implementation services manager/director, incumbents may collaborate with technical staff to estimate time requirements to complete project tasks and milestones. On a regular basis, updates the project plan with actuals and forecasts.
- Works with the implementation services manager/director to identify and acquire appropriate resources to ensure and to assign project responsibilities to ensure necessary resources and activities are carried out in the most efficient, integrated, and productive manner while meeting project targets. Coordinates resources within respective departments, other internal departments, outside service providers as well as materials committed to the projects.
- Performs various implementation tasks on projects managed by the incumbent and as assigned by an implementation manager on more complex implementations. These tasks include plan survey completion, system set up, communications strategy consultation and materials delivery, and web-based system demonstrations and training sessions.
- Serves as a central point of contact to routinely relay, facilitate and keep stakeholders apprised of project status and respond to questions or inquiries regarding the project. Maintains open communications with customers as well as the project team, coordinating and conducting meetings as appropriate. Promotes relationships with clients. Prepares reports for leadership’s review on the projects progress, issues and expenditures as appropriate. Identifies factors jeopardizing the project and escalates issues as appropriate, recommending solutions to senior project team members and implementation services managers/directors.
The ability to coordinate, plan, document and manage a services delivery or implementation project of low complexity as described, as normally obtained through one to three years of experience in a customer facing service delivery and/or implementation project leader role.
Specific experience evaluating, launching and administering HR, Benefits, Payroll or Financial Services software is strongly preferred.
Knowledge of and familiarity with the benefits industry, and bankcard operations is strongly preferred. Knowledge of pre-tax benefits, COBRA, payroll and basic benefits accounting is also preferred.
Strong communication skills, both oral and written, and interpersonal skills are required to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels. Proven written and verbal communication skills are also required. The ability to lead customers through demonstrations and usage of transactional applications is also required.
Excellent organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate, plan, monitor and manage low complexity projects as described. A good understanding of the scope and requirements of the project including system scope, project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member is required to effectively coordinate and manage the activities of the team.
The ability to handle multiple tasks/priorities and the ability to work under specific time constraints are required.
Incumbents should have a good attention to details and possess the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions to manage a project as described. A moderately high level of analytical and problem-solving skills are required. The ability to handle complex customer and system issues are essential.
A solid knowledge and understanding of most areas of business operations and an aptitude for systems and technical capabilities are required.
Incumbents should possess a good application knowledge and understanding of company programs, services and products. The ability to rapidly acquire and demonstrate good product knowledge is required. Additionally, a solid understanding of the company's development process, including design, programming and quality assurance is essential. Incumbents should also have a good understanding of the Company’s web based applications, file transfer methods and reporting capabilities.
Fundamental knowledge of business, math, and English as normally obtained through the completion of a high school diploma or equivalent is required.
Formalized education or training in project management practices, theories, and processes is preferred.
Build Your Career at WageWorks!
WageWorks enables millions of people to save money on critical expenses like healthcare, dependent care, and commuting, through Consumer-Directed Benefits, such as Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) and Commuter Benefits. WageWorks is a leader in the industry serving more than 6.5 million people for over 100,000 employers, including 63% of the Fortune 500 and numerous public sector clients.
WageWorks believes that our success is achieved by its People. Values describe how we work together to achieve our success. It is our employees that drive results through living our Company Values. Every employee at WageWorks is expected to uphold and demonstrate the six Company Values listed below as an additional component of the job description and as a standard of individual performance.
Customer-Centric: Our Customer comes first. We aim to serve our Clients and their employees, our brokers and partners, as well as our internal customers.
Caring: People are at the heart of our company. We care about people: our Clients, our Clients’ employees and their families, our partners, and local communities, and our fellow employees at WageWorks.
Passionate: We love what we do and are passionate about delivering Consumer-Directed Benefits that save people money and enrich their lives.
Accountable: We are dedicated to making our team and the company succeed, and we are open, honest, ethical and conscientious, as we deliver on our commitments.
Leading: Our actions inspire new ideas and drive change each and every day.
Respectful: We value the diversity of our people, treat them with dignity and respect, encourage their development and reward their performance.
Why Work for WageWorks?
If you're looking for a career that provides plenty of growth opportunities, responsibility, and interesting challenges to tackle, you will find it here.
If you want to join a fast-moving, high-growth, exciting company that's a market leader, you’re looking in the right place.
But mostly, if you want to help people live happier, healthier, and more productive lives, then you’ll want to work for WageWorks.
WageWorks provides equal employment opportunity without regard to pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition, veteran or military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Employment will require successful completion of a background check.
Equal Opportunity for Disabled Veterans, Recently Separated Veterans, Other Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans.
Drug free workplace.