If interested in applying for this position please email an updated resume to Miguel Varela at email@example.com or give him a call at 801-523-2948.
Specialists will be responsible for setting up client platforms, on-site conversions, and platform maintenance. This will also include coordinating pre-installation, implementation, and on-site training directly to the client. This position requires extensive travel nationwide.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Lead initial call directly with the customer. Gather relevant information to communicate with sales and implementation teams.
- Discuss timeline for onsite visit and arrival times.
- Track pricing charts internally and externally.
- Make various changes and set expectations based on the customer needs.
- Setup and install or configure hardware.
- Work with clients to review operations and ensure that their business needs are met with the platform provided.
- Provide training for employees and management on basic operations of equipment installed.
- Coordinate future service needs with client directly.
Customer Service Skills
- Ability to interact with clients in a friendly and professional manner.
- Able to explain information in a way that is clear and easily understood by the client.
- Obtain strong, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Maintain consistent, excellent performance in high pressure situations.
- Basic computer skills, such as:
- PC and hardware troubleshooting
- Familiarity with hardware
- Some background in SQL, HMTL and basic system networking is a plus
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178Customer Service Skills * Ability to interact with clients in a friendly and professional manner. * Able to explain information in a way that is clear and easily understood by the client. * Obtain strong, analytical and problem solving skills. * Maintain consistent, excellent performance in high pressure situations. Technical Skills * Basic computer skills, such as: + PC and hardware troubleshooting + Familiarity with hardware * Some background in SQL, HMTL and basic system networking is a plus