RGServices, a Robbins-Gioia subsidiary, is currently seeking a part-time Implementation Technician to support on-site Avaya repairs inMidland, Odessa,and surrounding areas. The role of the Implementation Technician is to work on site at customer locations for the following:
- Knowledge of Avaya CM 6.x Enterprise telecommunication systems
- Repair broken Avaya telecommunication systems
- Perform routine maintenance on Avaya telecommunication systems
- Do adds, moves, and changes to the telephone system
The Implementation Technician takes work orders generated by theRGServices Field Service Manager or the Avaya dispatcher and performs the required service on behalf of Avaya or the business partner that contracts RGServices.
The Implementation Technician is a non-exempt customer-facing business professional that provides a variety of information directly to customers for their ongoing programs, new initiatives, strategic planning, and measurement/evaluation in one or more of RG's solutions. They possess excellent customer service skills, remain current on industry trends, value team work, and have a wide range of interpersonal skills including strong communication skills.
To be successful in this role, all candidates must meet the below qualifications to be considered.
- 1+ year of Avayaexperience to include implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution of Avaya's TDM & IP solutions for small and large customers
- 1+ year of experience with Avaya's technical support processes and resources
- 1+ year of experience with the products and technology curricula available through Avaya University, particularly those leading to Avaya certification exams
Bring the WOW Factor:
- Avaya certifications
- Ability to travel to the Amarillo and Lubbock areas
Physical Requirements & Disclaimer:
Medium physical work: Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, pack/unpack and transport equipment up to 10% of the time daily. Must also be able to position self to install computer hardware, including under desks and in close spaces. Medium work involves lifting no more than 50 pounds at a time with frequent lifting or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds, and standing up to six hours in an eight-hour workday. In addition, medium work involves sitting, kneeling, climbing, and squatting. If someone can do medium work, we determine thatthey can also do sedentary and light work.EOE, including disability/vets