Bioworld Merchandising is a leading design and distribution company of licensed and private label apparel, headwear & accessories to all retails channels. We collaborate with some of the most widely recognized brand and retail partners in the world. We are seeking skilled candidates who are excited to join this amazing team!
We are currently seeking an Import Logistics Coordinator to join our team of outstanding employees!
The International Import Logistics Coordinator ensures the accurate and timely shipments of domestic and international product and materials. This position is responsible for the flow of merchandise from production completion to the distribution destination. Position is accountable for all documentation related to overseas shipping. Works closely to oversee and assist with inbound receipts at 3PL warehouses. The point person to resolve issues with customs, freight charges, shipping shortages and loss claims.
- More than four (3) years international import logistics preferably in an apparel/accessories manufacturing or distribution environment
- Technical Skills; Microsoft Office, Outlook, MAS500
- Superior English verbal, written, and telephone communication skills, second language such as Chinese, Mandarin or Spanish is desired but not mandatory
- Critical thinking; ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with overlapping deadlines and production schedules
- High attention to detail and possesses team player qualities
- Capacity to work independently or within a team environment, follow direction, trouble shoot and meet goals and objectives
- Anticipating & responding positively to changing environments.
- Knowledge of licensed apparel/accessory products is helpful
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
Imports logistics Coordinator- Irving
- Coordinate and maintain relationship with Steamship Lines, brokers, drayage providers and freight forwarding companies to ensure that products are delivered to 3PLs and/or customers timely.
- Updates shipments tracking logs, notifies pertinent personnel/department of issues or potential shipping issues and remedies issues under the direction of the Logistics Manager (delayed deliveries, shortages/overages loss/damage of product, customs and other shipping concerns).
- Responsible for the coordination of drop shipments shipping and delivering for major customer accounts. Prepare the necessary document requires by custom and customers, maintain report, and sending the document to the receiving team to process.
- Works closely with receiving teams to accurately communicate shipping, packing and label requirements on every shipment, conformity of evaluators and packing declarations, import records retention in compliance with U.S. customs
- Files loss/damage claims with the appropriate agencies
- Oversees the accuracy of shipments, purchase orders, tracking information and any logistics related tasks
- Establishes and understands customer protocol to handle their orders to meet the needs of the customers and communicate any changes to the corporate receiving team and/or third party logistics warehouses
- Providing information for the shipments to AEs/shipping teams when needed (i.e. delivery date, estimated freight cost, ETD/ETA, etc.)
- Other duties and functions as assigned
Associate Degree or four years relative International Logistics Experience in lieu of Degree
Regular business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm, or as needed to meet business goals and objectives
Appropriate Business Casual Attire