In-Home Behavioral Therapist
- Acton, MA 01720
- Job Type
Career Opportunity for the In Home Behavioral Services
Metrowest Community Based Services
Are you a Master’s level social worker or Counselor with skills in Behavioral treatment, looking to increase your impact and make a difference in the lives of children and families? If yes, we are looking for you to join our team!
JRI has been voted by their employees as The Top 100 Places to Work by the Boston Globe the last 4 years in a row! We are offering an amazing opportunity to start or continue your career at JRI in our In Home Behavioral Services program, located in Acton, MA. We are searching for a determined, dedicated and dynamic Behavior Therapist who will be part of a team that supports and seeks to make a difference with families whose children present with difficult and challenging behaviors in their homes and communities.
Our goal is to provide the children and families with the most culturally responsive, trauma informed, best practice treatment available. Our In Home Behavioral Services Program provides home/community based behavioral intervention with the goal of empowering caregivers to manage challenging behaviors and promote positive alternatives for success. Our therapist’s work together with monitors to coach and model interventions, developed from a positive behavioral perspective through a trauma informed lens.
Would you like to make a positive difference in the lives of others and….Here are the benefits of working for JRI!
- A career not just a job – with access and opportunities for professional growth, development, and training
- Flexibility in your work schedule
- An opportunity to let your skills shine while developing your individual strengths
- The potential to benefit from an incentive-based pay structure
- Generous Paid Time Off starting within the first year, 19 days a year plus 11 holidays
- Employer-sponsored Pension Plan
- 401K – JRI matches employee contributions up to $800/calendar year
- Tuition reimbursement – up to $3,600 per year
- Premier medical coverage through BCBS with additional monetary benefit if you are covered by another non-state/ government sponsored health plan
- 100% employer paid dental insurance through Delta Dental
- Vision insurance offered through EyeMed
- Employer-paid Long Term and Short Term Disability insurance
- A Master’s Degree (Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, ABA, Autism Disorders, and many types of Education degrees) and at least 1 year of experience of Counseling, Functional Behavioral Assessment, Behavior Plan development, implementation of behavioral interventions, and data tracking to address mental health needs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, comfort with technology and learning various electronic systems including eHana, our client electronic medical record.
- Understanding and experience of various behavioral health treatment modalities for children and families.
- An active driver’s license, appropriate driving record and an insured auto as travel is required.
JRI is an equal opportunity employer and is strongly committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Persons from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBTQ community and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Posted 30+ days ago