Role and Responsibilities
Downeast is looking for an exemplary candidate to fill a Warehouse Fulfillment / Delivery Driver Position at our Furniture Warehouse located in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Prioritize work and complete tasks as directed by management.
- Perform general warehouse operations.
- Depending upon volume/workload for the day/week, may have specialized tasks or have a generalized role working in other warehouse departments.
- Learn the proper execution of warehouse duties, following policies and procedures.
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Safely operate equipment (pallet jack, ladders, etc.) in order to complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging, and transportation of goods.
- Maintain work area in a clean and workable condition.
- May also complete tasks such as receiving, returns, inventory, order layout, data entry, and load and unload trucks and trailers.
- Perform tasks as assigned by the Department Lead or Furniture Warehouse Manager.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Ability to change or adapt work practices, priorities, or procedures to current circumstances.
- Ability to think and take constructive action in work-related matters.
- Candidates must be able to stand on their feet all day
- Able to lift 30+lbs repeatedly
- Speak and Read/Write English
- Some Computer skills helpful
- Valid Driver's License and excellent driving record is prerequisite
- Ability to work min 40 hours a week (Mon-Fri, 7am to 4:30 pm)