The Affiliated Sante Group seeks a Full-Time�In Home Intervention Therapist for our Baltimore County Crisis Response System (BCCRS). This exciting position is responsible for the assessment and in home treatment for clients in the community. The In-Home Intervention Therapist provides direct care, documents all visits and interactions associated with the case, is the onsite resource for any relevant clinical information and the liaison for collaboration with other involved parties including community providers. The salary for the position is $40,000 - $46,000 depending on years of experience.
The Affiliated Sant� Group (Sant�) is a dynamic and leading provider of crisis psychiatric care and system management services to public and private entities. Sant�, a nonprofit entity, also manages mental health outreach and psychiatric recovery services. It has been delivering mental health care to individuals and families and pioneering new treatment modalities since 1974.
BCCRS is a comprehensive Crisis Response Center that offers emergency mental health services to Baltimore County residents through a variety of service components including:
- 24 Hour Hotline
- Mobile Crisis Teams
- In-Home Intervention Teams
- Urgent Care Center
- Perform an environmental and safety assessment upon entry to the community or residential setting where visit is to take place.
- Perform assessment for SI and develop safety plan if necessary.
- Perform an assessment of client and diagnostic evaluation if appropriate.
- Develop a treatment plan collaboratively with client based on identified client needs.
- Can effectively utilize crisis intervention skills when necessary.
- Can build rapport with a wide variety of clients and work from a culturally competent perspective.
- Can identify need for medical and/or substance abuse treatment and make appropriate referrals.
- Has adequate knowledge of community resources and provides appropriate referrals to clients both mental health and non-mental health.
- Can implement brief therapeutic strategies that are effective in reducing client�s mental health symptoms.
- Demonstrate knowledge of short-term, crisis focused modalities.
- Set short-term and measurable goals.
- Able to demonstrate the capacity to work with a wide range of clients; child and adolescent, adult, dual diagnosis and geriatric.
- Provide individual, family and couples counseling, as needed.
- Complete all documentation in a timely manner using ECR.
- Abide by all federal, state and local confidentiality regulations.
- Comply with all mandatory reporting.
- Comply with all of programs contractual and operational guidelines as outlined by your manager.
- Provide mentoring to IHIT Interns.
- Approve and cosign all documentation completed by IHIT Interns.
- Master�s Degree in Counseling, Social Work, or a related field of study required.
- LGPC, LMSW, LCSW, or LCPC license preferred
- Must be willing to provide servies in clients' homes and community settings.
- Mut be available to work shifts as assigned. The shift days/ times are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 10am - 6pm and Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1pm - 9pm.�
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Must have knowledge of Internet and Microsoft Office software (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook).
- Must be able to be trained on Electronic Medical Record software. (MUST be able to proficiently type using a tablet, laptop, and desktop)�
- Ability to lift at least 10lbs.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
- Must possess a valid Driver�s License and proof of current automobile insurance.
Affiliated Sant� Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.�Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. Affiliated Sant� Group participates in E-Verify.