In-Home Services Technician
Salary- $40k-$50k per year
LEARN A NEW TRADE AND START A CAREER!
Satellites Unlimited (SUI) is the premier Dish provider in the Southeastern United States. Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning new technologies? Are you seeking an opportunity where you have independence, confidence, and control your success? Are you a natural leader who is adaptable and willing to go the extra mile to increase your earning potential? If so, then we would love to have you join our team as an In-Home Services Technician! Our technicians are the face of our company and the key to our success. Bring your computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor, cable, military, customer service and/or sales experience to Satellites Unlimited!
Who Are We?
Satellites Unlimited LLC. (SUI) is an Employee Owned and Operated business that is an exclusive Regional Service Provider for DISH Network with 18 offices spread across 8 states in Southeastern United States. We strive to always execute with integrity and remain adaptable in order to consistently WOW our customers. We believe in attracting and retaining top talent by continually investing in our employees. Through a strong initial training program and continuous development, we prepare our employees for career success and growth within our organization.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Installing cutting edge technology - place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity
- Conducting site surveys - determine the best positioning of our equipment
- Problem Solving - Identifying technical issues while troubleshooting equipment
- Educating customers - review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment
- Promote Products and Services - successful technicians offer all customers additional services and products while earning incentives
- Emerging Technologies - build new skill sets as technology changes that will propel you into the future of in-home services
What’s In It For You?
- SUI provides our technicians with paid training, uniforms, cutting edge tools, an iPad, a fuel card, and a company owned vehicle
- Production based pay determined by the amount of work you complete - so what you put in is what you get out of this job!
- An opportunity to earn additional income and benefits through achieving performance goals and referring others to come work for SUI
- Highly independent work with unparalleled promotional opportunities as well as constant support from your management team and corporate office
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K with company match, employee stock ownership plan, and tuition reimbursement
What Do You Need To Bring To The Table?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills
- Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful
- Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, work in confined spaces, lift over 50 lbs and work in all climates
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings
- Must possess a valid driver's license with a driving record that meets DISH's minimum safety standard
- Must be able to pass a very thorough background check and drug screen
To learn more view our recruiting video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSKkvbfEeOA