- New Bedford, MA
- Job Type
- Salary: $45,000.00 /year
Full time Clinician
New Bedford Community Based Services
Justice Resource Institute’s Community Based programs have sites throughout the state of Massachusetts. JRI has been voted by their employees as The Top 100 Places to Work by the Boston Globe the last 5 years in a row! Our Boston Community Based Services, provides care to a diverse and supportive community. Serving a wide variety of genders, cultural backgrounds, languages, and ethnic backgrounds. It is important that our team is able to represent the communities we are serving effectively, as well as provide appropriate understanding of the needs reflected in the community. Bilingual applicants strongly encouraged to apply as language capacity is a vital support for the families we serve.
JRI's New Bedford Community Based Services program is seeking a Master's level Clinician or licensed eligible Clinician to provide In Home Therapy services through out the New Bedford region. The youth and families served are presenting with difficult and challenging behaviors, at home, in school and/or in the community. This unique opportunity allows for flexibility of time in and out of the office while using your clinical skills to make positive changes in the lives of others!
In-Home Therapy Services are delivered by one or more members of a team consisting of professional and paraprofessional staff, offering a combination of medically necessary In-Home Therapy and Therapeutic Training and Support services to families in need. In-Home Therapy is a structured, consistent, strength-based therapeutic relationship between a clinician and the youth and family for the purpose of treating the youth’s behavioral health needs, including improving the family’s ability to provide effective support for the youth to promote his/her healthy functioning within the family. Interventions are designed to enhance and improve the family’s capacity to improve the youth’s functioning in the home and community and may prevent the need for the youth’s admission to an inpatient hospital, psychiatric residential treatment facility or other treatment setting. Phone contact and consultation are provided as part of the intervention with the family, school placement, medical service providers, etc.
JRI's New Bedford Community Based Program offers a rewarding and supportive work environment, and many professional development opportunities.
- Minimum Master’s degree or above in the mental health field, must be licensed or license eligible (LCSW, LICSW, LMHC or LMFT).
- Clinical experience with children/adolescents is required and familiarity with trauma informed models of treatment preferred.
- Good written and oral communication skills are necessary.
- To positively make a difference in the lives of children and families.
- A career not just a job – opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Generous Paid Time Off starting within the first year, 19 a year plus 11 holidays
- Company sponsored Pension – you might not care now but you will when it matters
- 401K – JRI matches employee contributions up to $800/calendar year
- Opportunities for ongoing training, professional development and opportunities for CEUs
- Tuition reimbursement – up to $4,000 per year
- Premier medical coverage through BCBS with additional monetary benefit if you are covered by another non-state/ government sponsored health plan
- 100% employer paid dental insurance through Delta Dental
- Vision insurance offered through Eyemed
- Long Term and Short Term Disability insurance
And much, much more…Join us to find out!
JRI is strongly committed to building and maintaining a diverse community and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic, disability, age, or veteran status.
Posted 30+ days ago