In-Home Therapy Program Manager Lawrence
- Lawrence, MA 01840
- Job Type
This position will be based at the Lawrence Community Based Services program located in Lawrence, MA. JRI is a leader in social justice and one of the largest non-profit human service agencies in New England with over 100+ diverse programs and services. We pride ourselves on recruiting the best and the brightest with passion for serving others through their skills.
Our goal is to provide the children and families we serve with the most culturally responsive, trauma informed, best practice treatment available. Our Lawrence Community Based Services program provides home/community based care to a diverse and supportive community, servicing a wide variety of racial, cultural, linguistic and ethnic backgrounds. Therefore, it is vital that our leadership represent the individuals served and understand the needs of a diverse community. We believe in the importance of quality of life, embracing diversity, and making a difference.
Bilingual/Spanish speaking applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
Justice Resource Institute (JRI) is looking for a full-time Program Manager. Our goal is find a Program Manager to lead our Lawrence based IHT team towards continued growth and service of others through clinically proven and effective trauma informed care.
- Master’s degree with an Independent license in social work, psychology, education or a related field with experience working with children & families, with 2-3 years at a supervisor or management level and an eagerness to advance your personal leadership abilities.
- A minimum of three years of experience working with SED youth and their families; understanding of the range of interventions and treatment required by this population
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, comfort with technology and learning various electronic systems including eHana, our client electronic medical record.
- Understanding of various behavioral health treatment modalities for children and families. JRI has a commitment to trauma informed care; often using the ARC framework and SMART interventions- training and certifications provided.
- A willingness to learn, manage and organize programmatic details such as fiscal management, quality assurance and reporting, monitoring productivity and caseload assignment, developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with funders and state agency partners.
- Applicant must have an active driver’s license, appropriate driving record, and an insured automobile as travel is required.
- A comfort and awareness of the needs in supervising a diverse workforce.
· To positively make a difference in the lives of children and families.
· A career not just a job – opportunities for professional growth and advancement
· Generous Paid Time Off starting within the first year, 19 days a year plus 11 holidays
· Company sponsored Pension – you might not care now but you will when it matters
· 401K – JRI matches employee contributions up to $800/calendar year
· Opportunities for ongoing training, professional development and opportunities for CEUs
· Tuition reimbursement – up to $4,000 per year
· Premier medical coverage through BCBS with additional monetary benefit if you are covered by another non-state/ government sponsored health plan
· 100% employer paid dental insurance through Delta Dental
· Vision insurance offered through Eyemed
· Long Term and Short Term Disability insurance
And much, much more…Join us to find out!
JRI is strongly committed to building and maintaining a diverse community and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic, disability, age, or veteran status.
Posted 30+ days ago