Customer Name: Johnson & Johnson - FSP
KSN Requisition #28826609
Number of Positions: 1
Job Title: In-House CRA II
Service Line: Scientific
Work Location: Jacksonville FL
Pay Rate: 67000
Est. Start Date: 12/2/2019
Est. End Date: 12/2/2022
Shift/Hours: full time
Job Description: RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for clinical study activities for multiple clinical sites for several to many ongoing clinical studies.
• Conduct clinical monitoring site visits (primarily local) and monitor clinical trials in compliance with Client Standard Operating Procedures, Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and applicable government regulations and guidelines, appropriate communications between site and sponsor, and deliverables as assigned by sponsor.
• May assist in coordinating protocol, informed consent, and case report form development and compilation.
• May assist with study material distribution.
• Conduct clinical monitoring of study sites, ensuring test article accountability, human subject protection, and protocol adherence at investigational sites.
• Review, retrieve, and report the trial data as the requirements dictate or as appropriate.
• Ensure all work related activities and decisions embody the Johnson & Johnson Credo Values.
• Verify safety and wellbeing of study subjects are maintained for assigned study sites.
• Support the operational execution of clinical trials and ensure collection of high quality, substantiated data.
• Execute clinical trials activities following established standard operating procedures, good clinical practices, and regulatory requirements.
• Assume accountability for study site performance, providing high quality data according to overall project timeline.
• Assist Clinical Operations staff and study site staff to quickly and effectively resolve issues.
• Respond to problems and assists in implementing corrective and preventive actions.
• Verify Investigator Site Files at assigned Study Sites are maintained according to regulations and/or Client requirements/procedures.
• Support patient recruitment and retention activities. Performs Site visits and ensures study site is compliant with Study Protocol and all Federal, State, local and company regulations, policies and procedures.
• Assist with internal communication of important clinical data and events.
• Support, when required, organization of investigator and other study training meetings.
• Function as a reliable, trusted resource of accurate, up-to-date study site status knowledge as requested by key stakeholders.
• Understand business value of clinical projects and balances overall business objectives and functional needs.
• May be involved in other tasks to support Clinical Operations and Operating Company as needed.
• Support the implementation of new clinical systems/processes.
• Interface and collaborate with investigators, IRB's/EC's, contractors/Vendors and company personnel as needed.
• Bachelor of Science Degree, preferably in Life Science, Physical Science, Nursing or Biological Science.
• 3-5 years of working experience as a clinical research associate.
• Working knowledge of regulations and standards applied in clinical area and medical devices.
• Medical device experience required.
• Therapeutic area experience (ophthalmologic, not optometric) strongly desired.
• Strong knowledge, understanding and application of principles, concepts and practices of clinical investigations/studies.
• Strong organizational, analytical, oral and written communication skills.
• Technical writing skills.
• Knowledge of the application of requirements to new products and processes.
• Ability to collect and analyze data.
• Ability to develop innovative solutions to problems with minimal complexity.
• Ability to flexibly adjust to a dynamic working environment.
• Equipment: Must be able to operate personal computer, printer, telephone, facsimile, copier, calculator; and be familiar with Microsoft office products, software as required.
This positoin is a level II in house CRA. They must have some sort of study monitoring experience as a remote CRA or in house CRA to be considered. Make sure they are able to travel if needed but this position is supporting the clinical trials from an in house perspective.
This is a FSP position and there is no end date set. It includes FSP Kelly full benefit package option. ¿
Kelly Services Contact: Maggie Locke, firstname.lastname@example.org , 727-742-1664
Please reach out to your Kelly Services contact noted above to acknowledge receipt of this order.
Your immediate candidate submissions are expected and appreciated.
Kindly refer to the Requisition # when communicating with your Kelly Services contact.
For mark-up rates, please refer to the Service Line/Job Category and State per your supplier contract available 24/7 via the Global Supplier Relations Portal.
For any escalation and program questions, please contact SAO Supplier Management Program.
© 2018 Kelly Services, Inc. All rights reserved. Confidential and Proprietary.