Wyndham Destinations is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for all internal marketing activities at the resort level. Primary responsibilities include direct management of Resort Hosts and Concierge, maintaining an acceptable penetration rate of resort occupancy, maintaining an excellent owner experience, and coordination with Resort, Front Line sales, In-House sales and Corporate/Regional In-House Marketing Directors/Managers.
- Direct supervision of Resort Host/Concierge staff: interview, hire and train employees; plan, assign and direct work; performance review; motivate, reward and provide disciplinary action when necessary (termination and conflict resolution).
- Maintain total site marketing penetration of at least 60% on 5 year owners and guests of owners.
- Resolve issues pertaining to tour statuses, bookings, coding and etc.
- Order and maintain departmental supplies (collateral material, uniforms, etc.)
- Maintain copies of invitations and daily tour manifests for reference purposes.
- Run daily reports to include, but not limited to, Daily Arrival Report, Daily In-House Report, Five year owner arrival report.
- Prepare daily and weekly status reports to include, but not limited to, Show factors and Penetration rates to be submitted in a timely manner for corporate deadlines.
- Compile data on each Resort Host's performance.
- Prepare additional reports deemed necessary by management.
- Coordinate with In-House and Front Line sales management with regard to tour seats available and potential tour flow.
- Ensure any pertinent information related to Marketing/Concierge is properly and timely disseminated.
- Coordinate with sales regarding new/changes in marketing programs (booking/gifting policies).
- Submit employee payroll in timely manner.
- Perform other related functions not listed.
- Bachelor's degree/coursework in Business Administration or equivalent experience, and a minimum of 3 years management experience in marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
- Ability to effectively coach, counsel and motivate direct reports
- Provide exceptional customer service (i.e. must be able to communicate in a positive and effective manner when dealing with upset owners)
- Ability to efficiently multi-task
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Working knowledge of marketing databases
- Ability to recruit, train and develop employees
- Ability to lead by example
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Ability to carry out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Experience in timeshare or vacation ownership a plus
- World's largest vacation ownership company (nearly twice the size of # 2)
- Top 100 Companies for Working Families
- Highest Customer Satisfaction Rating in the Industry
- Diversity Inc. 25 Noteworthy Companies
- Fortune Magazine "World's Most Admired Companies"
- Ethisphere.com "World's Most Ethical Companies"