Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for an In-House Specialist!
The technician will be responsible for installation, on-site repair and maintenance of our analog and digital copiers, facsimiles, multifunctional and connected digital products.
Essential Job Functions
- Set up new and refurbish used equipment, through the diagnosis, repair and update to current revision/modification levels, Analog and Digital - copier and peripheral units.
- Test and adjust to specifications as outlined-utilizing test charts, fixtures technical manuals, general and specialty hand tools.
- PC utilization to flash/update products as necessary.
- Maintain a neat and organized work area.
- Complete technical parts replacement sheets and meet setup time frames as outlined.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Mechanically dexterous.
- Previous related copier experience a plus.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Self starter with good work history.
- Quality and detail oriented.
- Solid understanding and experience with PC’s and related software.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- 1-2 years copier experience
- High School diploma, Associates Degree or equivalent in electronics.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Food Service Team Member