Mental Health Services
I. TITLE:In House Temporary Administrative Assistant I
II. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years administrative experience
- Superior computer skills including typing, email, Microsoft office programs and data entry ability as determined by specific job requirements
- Familiarity navigating social media sites
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in working with children and families preferred
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Bilingual English/Spanish
III. REPORTS TO:Supervisory- or Management-Level Staff Member
IV. POSITION DESCRIPTION:
Provides administrative support to various services within the Family Resource Center.
V. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Types correspondence, forms, reports, flyers, etc.
- Support the implementation of program activities and participate in appropriate meetings and trainings.
- Takes meeting minutes, produces sign in sheets, etc.
- Answers telephone, takes messages and reroutes calls as needed
- Creates and maintains files and records.
- Supports psychiatrist as needed with scheduling appointments, greeting clients, mailing out prescriptions, etc.
- Orders meals and supplies for meetings as requested by supervisor.
- Inventories, orders and/or purchases needed office supplies and equipment with necessary approval.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which will occasionally include weekends and/or evenings.
- Maintains confidentiality in matters of agency operations, personnel, and clients.
- Maintains positive communications with all agency staff, clients and visitors.
- Exercises good judgment in performance of duties and responsibilities
- Supports existing agency policies, principles and mission.
- Other related duties as assigned.
If you wish to submit a resume only, please click here: