Responsible for overseeing inplant operations at the assigned customer. This includes responsibility for maintaining operating expenses, employee development, employee performance monitoring, implementing standard procedures, key performance indicator reporting, vacation coverage scheduling, and Safety.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
This position will work out of the customers site reporting to the local ln-plant Manager. Under general supervision, position will:
- Measure and manage operational performance and provide direction/leadership to three Sun assigned ink technicians.
- Provide color matching as required.
- Sun Chemical liaison with customer leadership team with daily communication
- Maintain detailed production and QC records to assist in operational effectiveness.
- Manage the in-plant supply line for all product lines.
- Deploy continuous improvement techniques for operational enhancement
- Coordinate all CTS support for trials and customer training.
- Further development of inplant staff through training both OJT and formal
- Maintain and support customers' schedule through production coordination.
- Strong press-side technical support, troubleshoot problems and keep site informed through detailed and consistent technical reporting.
- Maintain the highest of housekeeping and safe operating standards, ensuring that all Health and Safety, OSHA and DOT requirements are accordance with Federal, State and Corporate guidelines.
- Maintain monthly and weekly reporting-