Under minimum supervision from the Regional Sales and Support Manager the In-Plant Technician II is responsible for providing color matching, ink formulating and small-batch blending. They will produce and be responsible for quality control (with detailed recordkeeping) ensuring product(s) (inks) meet or exceed customer expectations. The applicant must establish and adhere to a safe working environment; provide strong press side technical support along with detailed and consistent technical reporting. Further, must maintain weekly and monthly reporting to CTS and Sales organization(s).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Produce quality control Sun Chemical products (inks) ensuring customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Perform color matching and formulation.
- Maintain detailed production and QC records.
- Identify rework opportunities based on review of batch tickets.
- Support customers? schedule through production coordination.
- Maintain housekeeping and safe operations.
- Provide press side technical support.
- Maintain weekly and monthly reporting to CTS and Sales organization(s).