The In-Store HR Business Partner will manage all day to day human resources activities within their assigned store location. The position will report directly to the Regional HR Business Partner and work closely with the Store Manager and Team within their store.
In-Store HR Business Partner Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee the recruitment, new hire, on-boarding processes and orientation to ensure a fully staffed store and departments.
- In conjunction with the Store Manager and Management Team ensure all Team Members both new and existing receive and complete assigned training.
- Manage the Time and Attendance process to ensure that all Team Members time is recorded accurately and Team Members are scheduled properly and are paid correctly.
- Oversee the Leave of Absence process for their designated store.
- Manage all administrative processes related to store employment including workflow, User Access Requests, terminations, new hire processing, store employment files, employment verifications, etc.
- Oversee and manage store level Legal and Compliance related issues.
- Oversee the performance management process and partner with Store Management in handling performance reviews.
- Work at least one evening per week and every other weekend.
- A degree in Human Resources Management or related field is a preferred qualification
- 1-2 years of HR Generalist or related experience
- Retail experience preferred
- Hourly Recruiting experience preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- PHR or SPHR Certification or be working towards certification preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills